cheap Chicco Double Stroller prices

cheap best double stroller

discount graco stroller

cheap kolcraft strollers

Kolcraft Contours Lite Stroller

2.20.2011

This stroller is the best stroller on the market! If you want something lite and easy then this is for you!!!! I put it together in 3 mins flat! It has the look of an expensive European stroller and cost so little! So not hesitate to purchase! It is a smooth ride and can turn on a dime! I have owned every stroller on the market and every travel system and this is the BEST! I only have one small complaint....the recline is good but the mechanism to recline the seat is a little generic but for the price I can get over it.best double stroller I would give this stroller 6 stars if available!  So I did a lot of research on umbrella stollers and this is the one that stood out the most. It is a great price without looking cheap. I love the amount of space that the basket has at the bottom. The stoller is super easy to move around and is the perfect size. Some negatives would be 1) Don't like the safetly buckles for this product (somewhat cheap and hard to use) 2)The tray kinda tilts foward 3) the seat reclines, but you use a strap to put it into place and 4)Dosn't fold to be too compact. Overall the design is great and would buy again. Trust me look around, you are not going to get a better item for the price.
>